Colby the Audiophile

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A new day has come...

Well, I am sad to say that I have succumbed to the enticing call of "blogging" in this fast paced world of technology where voyeurism has apparently become so rampant and publicly acceptable that individuals are willing to post seemingly intimate details about their lives on the World Wide Web for everyone and their pet parakeet to see.

Wow, from that introduction, you can tell I'm really psyched about this whole thing, cant you?
The whole basis of me starting this blog is because two very influential people in my life have begun their own blogs and seem to be enjoying the free reign of saying whatever is on their minds. I figured that since I have a unique interest among my close friends, starting my own blog was the only logical step that would follow :)

As you can tell from my name, I am a self-proclaimed Audiophile, and the "purpose" of this site is to mainly talk about things relating to audio, but as I am a very scatterbrained individual, there is little doubt in my mind that topics will eventually digress to very interesting tangents.

Now that the introductions have been completed, its time to get onto the fun stuff... i.e. actually crafting this website into something I can be proud to present to my friends...

Colby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home