Colby the Audiophile

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm in love with the American Idol

I don't think I've ever been this much of a "fanboy" until now, but i think after seeing this picture, everyone will agree (and props go out to these guys for creating and unintentionally letting me steal this image from them).



I honestly cannot believe how beautiful and talented and cute this girl is. I don't use the word "cute." That's how great she is. I even decided to center this entire post because im too lazy to go in and change the HTML but she looked much better in the center so i sacrificed my otherwise left-aligned norm just because of Carrie. I'm an official fan of her now, and if she sings anywhere near me, I'm going to try to be there, even in the off-chance I don't like her new songs. She is just that hot. Second day of work at Audio Connections is over, and I think its going to work out. It is definitely going to be an adjustment going from the "uptight" (which is ironically used very loosely here) JCPenney's to the carefree environment of Audio Connections where flipping-off your co-worker or even your boss is more than commonplace... But, I think I'll manage.

The only bad part about the new job going well is the replacement of the current job and coworkers. I think its time for a change, but I will admittedly miss the fun I have had in the past almost-a-year with them all. So, the countdown begins and after 6 more days of work at JCP, my days there will sadly be over.

Well, I guess thats about all for now, so, until next time... adios!
Colby


omg carrie is so stunningly, jaw-droppingly gorgeous and her voice is nothign short of incredible omg omg OMG my friends are all going to shoot me now for acting like such a jackass but omg shes so hot

4 Comments:

  • Sounds like this should be the blog of "Colby the Carrie-Underwood-phile."

    Kelly Clarkson rocks the house also. I think Carrie and Kelly will be the only 2 successful idol's from the 4 seasons best performers.

    By Blogger Baskinoid #3, at 5/26/2005 07:38:00 AM  

  • wow, uh, you really like her...

    By Blogger Beans, at 5/26/2005 09:13:00 AM  

  • America needed Bo Bice, but alas, she was not ready for him. Or was she? Bo's loss on American Idol may seem like no big deal, but it's devastating. If he really did lose. There are those who had hoped that Bo's emergence signaled the readiness of Americans to step outside of the corporate manufactured standard we have become. Others suggested that he would never win because he wasn't marketable enough. Yes, some people do believe that when it comes to American Idol, the voting has little to do with the outcome.

    Carrie, as sweet as her voice may be, reaffirms the idea that we are a cookie-cutter nation marching, quite literally, to the same old drum. She is the Nationalistic girl next door the masses have been craving since the turmoil of the election. The judges and the American Idol corporation certainly stand to make a lot of money marketing a pretty, corn-fed cowgirl all the way through the red states. And they probably don't want to encourage Bo's rocker mentality. The current Stepford America is too viable a market for unimaginative pop music and has little room for dissent.

    By Blogger United We Lay, at 5/26/2005 09:29:00 AM  

  • Carrie paid for some pretty teeth.

    By Blogger Schlick, at 5/26/2005 09:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home