Colby the Audiophile

Friday, May 27, 2005

The sixth post.

Maybe I shouldn't update when im this tired... apparently at this point i cant even come up with a witty title so why am I even bothering? Well, to be blunt, its because im an idiot who has grown to like his little blog.

Just as i suspected, I was ridiculed for my "unique" previous post, but unexpected were the two comments I recieved from those I dont know. Interestingly enough, it seems the more radical your posts are, the more likely you are to receive comments from those you dont even know. I guess thats cool... just as long as you dont do what Polanco Vision did and post your own damn blog under my comments... thats just a bit uncourteous wouldnt you say? I mean, I know i was an idiot in my last post, but still, its all in good fun. You shouldnt go to someone elses blog and post a comment essentially saying "hey, i want my opinion to be heard so im going to start blogging on your blog!"

I dunno... i'm too tired to think and I cant really formulate any good arguments anyway. I'm dead. I tried fighting today. UFC submission style fighting. It was really fun, although I am sad to say I only lasted 4 minutes before I had a rather graphic reminder of what was for breakfast this morning. I dont know what happened. Maybe it was using all of my muscles and then relaxing afterwards or something, but after my turn was over for a second, my entire chest and abdomen muscles cramped up and I couldnt stand or breathe and my head was spinning to the point of irreversible nausea. After that was all done though, I could see, think, and walk clearly and straight and I was good to go again, even though it wasn't mono-a-mono. I did get a bruise though, right on my inner right bicep. It's not big enough to really be proud of, but i did have a time showing it off a little bit, hehe.

Ok, well, I'm about to pass out and I got my two cent's in for today, so we'll call it good.

Colby :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home